Welcome to Alabama Bucket List
Hi! I'm Heather...
Born in Montgomery, I moved to Birmingham at the age of 10 and still today call the Magic City home. There was a lot that happened in between then and now but here’s the gist:
- Raised in a travel-oriented family
- Graduated from Auburn University (2000)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing with a concentration in Spanish
- Worked as a critical care/trauma RN and travel RN in Georgia, Arizona, & California (2000-2004)
- Moved to Arizona to work as a travel RN (2003)
- Married and moved to Los Angeles (2004)
- Moved back to Birmingham (2007)
- Worked in TV/Film in Atlanta and Birmingham (2011-2014)
- Started nearly full-time travel (2015)
- Founded Trimm Travels, my first travel blog (2016)
- Never looked back
After visiting all 50 states and 40 countries, I’m concentrating on my home state providing valuable travel information for Alabama the Beautiful as a native but through the eyes of a visitor. Who is ready to create their very own Alabama Bucket List?
READY. SET. BUCKET LIST!
I created Alabama Bucket List to help both tourists and natives alike plan trips and staycations. It may fly under the radar but from the white sand beaches in the south to the foothills of the Appalachians in the north, Alabama has some of the best kept secrets in the United States!